Making Them Come Out Of HidingYou have to do what you can to make bedbugs come out of hiding. For the best results, use the tips below.
- Bedbugs tend to stay hidden during the day. They’ll come out at night when you’re sleeping. To convince them to come out, you’ll want to make your room as dark as possible. Block your windows and make your room dark to convince the bedbugs it is night.
- You can also draw bedbugs out by using traps. These products tend to use heat and CO2 to force them out of hiding. Furthermore, these traps will contain and use glue to capture bedbugs. Using these products is a good way to capture and kill bedbugs in your home. Don’t forget to leave these traps on your bed for several hours to get rid of bedbugs in your home.
- Using a steamer serves two purposes. First and foremost, you can use the steamer to convince the bedbugs to come out of hiding. The bugs will approach the hot steam. Once they’ve done that, you can eradicate them by ensuring the steam contacts them. Bedbugs that encounter the hot steam will die immediately.
- You’ll want to learn more about the things that draw bedbugs out of hiding. These pests are attracted to heat and CO2. When they notice these two things nearby, they’ll approach the source. Doing so allow them to reach their food source and consume blood. Using CO2 traps can help identify a problem and get rid of them.
- Another thing to note is that you can find out about the bedbugs in your home by using your dryer. You’ll want to place your clothes in the dryer. Use the hottest temperature and let the clothes dry for 15 minutes or longer. Doing so will eliminate the bedbugs. Then, you’ll be able to find them in your dryer.