Do you need to quickly remove bedbugs from a confined area? Our exterminators can help you rapidly remove bedbugs from one or two rooms in your home by using our conventional treatments. We’re confident that we can provide you with safe, reliable conventional treatments. Some companies offer conventional treatments, but they’re not interested in protecting you and your loved ones. We are. We’ll do our best to fix the problem while keeping everyone safe.
When using conventional treatments, it is pertinent for us to visit your home multiple times. Our company relies on the recent study conducted by researchers with Purdue University. The study found that conventional treatments can effectively eliminate bedbugs as long as the exterminator visits the home twice and waits several weeks in between these visits. Our company will visit your home three times total.
- We’ll send an exterminator to your home or office at least three times.
- We’ll treat your home with pesticides during the first visit.
- On the second visit, we’ll check your home for bedbugs and treat the home if necessary.
- On the last visit, we’ll examine your home for bedbugs. If necessary, we’ll treat your home again.
- We wait 2 to 3 weeks between visits to let bedbug eggs hatch.
Contact our office to schedule an appointment today.